The CS³LD research project has completed recruitment, however, the following are the eligibility requirements that were needed to participate in the research project as a CS³LD Scholar:
- Diagnosed with a Learning Disability (e.g., Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder [ADHD], Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cognitive Disorder NOS, Specific Learning Disabilities [SLD], Auditory Processing Disorder, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia)
- A UF Undergraduate in (or intending to enroll in) a STEM or SBE major (STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering, Math; SBE = Social, Behavioral, Economic Sciences)
- Registered with UF Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Attending on-campus courses for at least two more years
What study involvement entailed:
- Two years of individual mentorship from a graduate student in your field
- Work with other undergraduates with LD on projects to educate about LD
- Meet monthly with researchers and other mentees
Compensation was available for undergraduate participants.
Please contact us if we can answer any remaining questions you may have. Thank you!