Graduate Student Mentors
The CS³LD research project has completed recruitment, however, the following are the eligibility requirements that were needed to participate in the research project as a CS³LD graduate student mentor:
- A graduate student in STEM or SBE (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math; Social, Behavioral, or Economic Sciences)
- Available to provide mentorship for two years
- Matched with an undergraduate student in (or intending to major in) your field who has a learning disability – your mentee
- Meet with your mentee at least twice a month
- Receive training regarding mentorship and learning disabilities
Compensation was available for graduate student mentors.
Please contact us if we can answer any remaining questions you may have. Thank you!