The CS³LD research project has completed recruitment, however, the following are the eligibility requirements that were needed to participate in the research project as a CS³LD faculty mentor:
- University of Florida faculty or staff working in STEM or SBE (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math; Social, Behavioral, or Economic Sciences)
- Available to participate in the project for two years
- Matched with a graduate student mentor to create a mentorship dyad
- Receive training regarding mentorship and learning disabilities (LD)
- Serve as an LD-informed resource person in STEM/SBE education and provide mentorship support, as needed, to your paired graduate student mentor.
Please contact us if we can answer any remaining questions you may have. Thank you!